Holiday Menu, Recipe 6 - Marmalade Chipolatas
These little sausies are so easy and offer a welcomed sense of variety to the typical Christmas lunch table. And did I mention that they’re great for the kiddies sitting around the table too? Such a win!
1 x tin of All Gold’s Orange marmalade
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Place chipolatas in deep roasting dish
3. Empty a can of marmalade over the chipolatas
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place roasting dish in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.